Monday, July 23, 2007

Krishna and Gopikas.

Done on 54"by 36" canvas.
This is a new painting I have just finished working on. Used Acrylics. I tried doing a madhubani painting. Though the original madhubani paintings used to be pastels mostly, I used bright colors. Took me about 6 months to finish this one. I am yet to spray it with the kamar .

15 comments:

Rahul said...

arrreey wahhh!!! super!! very nice use of colour and nice and bright. guess all my teachings have made it way on to the canvas. im impressed!! :p hey seriously aawesome job! :)

hema said...

wowo vij this is real effort taken by u--didnt know u have so much patience---

lavanya.chandrasekhar said...

sooper my dear...dint know u cud paint so well..amazing

anandhi said...

awesome painting viji.......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angelica said...

I love this!!!